We have developed a legal department with senior staff to meet all demands of our customers to create their company until its dissolution
What is the purpose of a legal department?
- Choose your statutes and the structure of your company,
- Take the necessary steps and prepare the declarative documents,
- Draft your contracts and general conditions,
- Write your official and declarative letters,
- Informs you about legal developments and answers your questions.
The + SREC Walter France
Our legal services are provided by our team of lawyers with a constant know-how in this field.
Our legal department follows you throughout the entire life cycle of your company, from the creation to the transfer, including the development of your company.
SREC Walter France’s legal department can also advise or assist you in exceptional operations such as the transformation or restructuring of companies, advise you in wealth management (management status, personal wealth protection, etc.) or in any acquisition or sale of a company.
Examples of legal missions
- Advice on the choice of the statutes and structure of your company or the manager,
- Legal secretariat (assistance with the organisation of general meetings, filing of accounts, keeping of registers, distribution of dividends, etc.),
- Changes in corporate officers and auditors
- Change in closing date,
- Transfer of the head office,
- Change of company name,
- Change of management,
- Change or extension of the corporate purpose,
- Capital increase – reduction,
- Transformation of the legal form,
- Commercial lease,
- Farm lease,
- Provision agreement,
- File control structures for agricultural companies,
- Sale of units or shares, share movements